French Quarter, New Orleans
New Orleans hotel accommodations are second to none at Hotel Monteleone, your home away from home. Since 1886, Hotel Monteleone has proudly stood as one of the first New Orleans landmarks. This world-famous French Quarter hotel is within walking distance of the most famous attractions and restaurants in New Orleans.
Featuring 570 luxurious Guest Rooms, including 55 Luxury Suites and Literary Author Suites, Hotel Monteleone provides everything you need for your trip to New Orleans. Whether you’re on vacation or visiting a convention in New Orleans, Hotel Monteleone has the perfect French Quarter hotel rooms for your stay.
GUEST ROOM AMENITIES
- Keurig Coffee Brewer
- In-Room Safe
- High-Speed Internet Access (additional fees may apply)
- Large High-Definition LCD Television
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Plush Robes
- Clock Radios (iHome alarm clock devices suitable for charging iPad, iPhone and iPod)
- Marble and Granite Bathrooms
SUITE AMENITIESRelax in one of Hotel Monteleone’s luxury suites, and enjoy the finest amenities available in our hotel. During your stay at our French Quarter hotel, you can entertain guests in the spacious parlors of our luxury suites. Get to know the history of Hotel Monteleone while staying in one of our literary author suites. Our suites, as well as the literary author suites, offer all of the conveniences of our luxurious guest rooms, and more:
- Separate Glass Shower (available in all suites except Executive Suites and William Faulkner Suite)
- Portable Phone
- iHome alarm clock devices suitable for charging iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Sofa Bed in Parlor (not available in Vieux Carre and Riverview Suites )
- Garden Jacuzzi Tub (available in most suites)
- Keurig Coffee Brewer
- Some luxury suite parlors feature sofa beds, wet bars, ice makers and high-definition LCD televisions
Hotel Monteleone offers world-class New Orleans hotel rooms. Many of our guest rooms boast high ceilings, crown molding, and traditional decor. All of these French Quarter hotel rooms are non-smoking.
With 55 New Orleans luxury suites, Hotel Monteleone can accommodate practically every traveler’s need. Enjoy your French Quarter visit in one of our luxury New Orleans suites. Stay in one of our Executive Suites, Vieux Carre Suites, Riverview Suites, or Royal Salons. Ranging from 207 square feet to over 551 square feet, these luxury New Orleans hotel rooms offer panoramic views of New Orleans.
Hotel Monteleone is a New Orleans hotel with a rich literary history. Our signature Literary Suites are dedicated to famous American writers from the South who have inspired the imagination of generations. These famous American writers have all frequented our hotel, written about our hotel, or both. The Literary Suites feature decor that recreates the individual style of these literary icons.