Hotel Monteleone’s Summer Giveaway
Desperate to visit New Orleans, but just can’t seem to fit in the budget? We’ve got quite the solution for you. Hotel Monteleone will be giving away a weekend getaway to our hotel this summer through our Facebook! Experience the magic of one of New Orleans most historic and most luxurious hotels while spending $0 on your booking. Doesn’t get much better than that! Enter now.
Hotel Monteleone Summer Giveaway Prize:
- 2 night-stay at the hotel
- Welcome cocktails at the famous Carousel Bar
- Dinner valued up to $100 at the popular Criollo Restaurant
Head to the Hotel Monteleone Facebook page and choose your favorite thing about our hotel to enter. That’s it! You’ll also have the chance to experience the following amenities:
- Fitness Center: Our rooftop Fitness Center offers panoramic views of both the Mississippi River and the French Quarter. Our cutting edge exercise facility is on-premise and available 24/7 with room key access.
- Rooftop Pool: Our heated rooftop pool is available to guests of the hotel year-round. Don’t forget to take advantage of our poolside bar, where you’ll delight in our refreshing and invigorating beverages.
- Spa Aria: Add on to your special trip by booking a moment of relaxation at Spa Aria. Our pampering is certain to ease even the most exhausted souls.
- Parking: The Hotel Monteleone owns and operates two 24-hour valet parking facilities, which are especially useful to those traveling to New Orleans by car.
Can’t wait to visit? Then don’t! We’re offering 20% off our best rates for the summer.
You might also like
|Summer Fun in New Orleans With long, warm days in NOLA on the horizon, we wanted to provide a snapshot of the many great events...||Catch Summer Sun at Our New Orleans Hotel Rooftop Pool Summer is here and we all know what that means – heat. And what better way to escape the heat than...||Red Dress Run Sponsored by the Hash House Harriers, a self-proclaimed "drinking club with a running problem," the Annual...||Hotel Monteleone To Break Bead Mosaic Guinness World Record This week in the Queen Ann Ballroom of the Hotel Monteleone, local artist Stephan Wanger and the Hotel...|