Summer vacation season is here and we all know what that means – soaking up some rays by the pool. And what better place to take a nice, refreshing dip than in the rooftop pool at our luxury New Orleans hotel?
Lucky for you, Hotel Monteleone has one of the best rooftop pools in New Orleans! With incredible views of the French Quarter and the Mississippi River surrounding our one-of-a-kind rooftop pool, it may be one of the best ways to spend a hot day at our New Orleans hotel.
Access to our pool is reserved exclusively for our guests, so take advantage of our special summer rates and book your stay today!
Swim Late at Our New Orleans Hotel Pool
Our rooftop pool overlooking downtown New Orleans is open year-round from 6:00am – 10:00pm, with the poolside bar open in season from 11:00am – 7:00pm.
Want to take a late-night dip, or planning to visit us during the fall or winter? Our pool is heated so that it’s always the perfect temperature!
Many of our guests claim the rooftop pool is their favorite amenity available at Hotel Monteleone, so be sure not to miss it.
Acqua Bella Poolside Bar
Hungry or thirsty? Grab lunch at our poolside bar, Acqua Bella. Acqua Bella offers a range of refreshing beverages and light bites.
Poolside Drinks Include:
- Acqua Bella Raspberry Lemonade – a refreshing blend of Vodka, Raspberry Liquor, Lemon and Soda
- Monteleone Mojito – our take on the classic, with White Rum, Fresh Mint, Lime and Passion Fruit Simple Syrup
- Pimm’s Cup – the perfect drink for a New Orleans afternoon, featuring Pimm’s No. 1, Sweet & Sour and Sprite, garnished with a Lemon wedge and slice of Cucumber
- Frozen Cocktails – choose from frozen classics like a Margarita or Piña Colada, or opt for a non-alcoholic frozen drink
Our rooftop bar (open seasonally) also stocks a full assortment of spirits, beer and wine, plus sodas, juices, and bottled water.
Small Bites Include:
- New Orleans Po’ Boys – eat this New Orleans classic poolside! Choose from Shrimp, Oyster or Catfish
- Criollo Burger – Monteleone’s own burger blend, topped with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onions, Tillamook Cheddar Cheese, on a House-Made Brioche
- Cheese Pizza – make it your own by adding your choice of toppings: Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, Bell Pepper, Black Olives
- Caesar Salad or Cobb Salad – make it a meal with the addition of Grilled Chicken or Citrus Marinated Shrimp
These are just a few of the delicious treats available!
View our Acqua Bella Drink Menu and Food Menu to view all of our rooftop dining options. Not all rooftop pools provide guests with the ease and convenience of a pool bar, so make sure to take advantage of ours.
Looking for other cool ways to spend a hot day?
New Orleans offers plenty of cool ways to spend hot summer days. Our convenient French Quarter location makes it easy to access many indoor family-friendly summer attractions.
Visiting the Crescent City for one of many exciting events taking place this summer in New Orleans? End your day with a drink at our world-famous and, more importantly, air-conditioned Carousel Bar & Lounge. Or put some quality time towards relaxation in our hotel spa: Spa Aria.
With any of these great options, you can’t go wrong when you stay at our New Orleans hotel! Book your summer getaway today!