Mardi Gras in New Orleans – February 12, 2013
It’s Carnival Time in New Orleans
Throw me somethin’ mister — catch all the Mardi Gras action at Hotel Monteleone! Our French Quarter hotel is located just a block off Bourbon Street, Hotel Monteleone is in the middle of everything purple, green and gold.
Mardi Gras Day this year is on Tuesday, February 12th, 2013. Book your stay now for the five day extravaganza, as you won’t want to miss a minute of the fun. While you’re here, stop by the Carousel Bar & Lounge and ask one of our bartenders to mix up something purple, green or gold for you!
We’re Where to Stay for Mardi Gras 2013
If you are booking a stay at a French Quarter hotel for Mardi Gras, make sure that you get into town before the Friday before Fat Tuesday. Friday is when the walking Parades start moving and the festivities really get going.
In addition, catch Pete Fountain and his Half Fast Walking Club in the Hotel Monteleone lobby at around noon on Fat Tuesday.
Mardi Gras Parade Krewes 2013 Parade Schedule
Here is a full list of other Mardi Gras parades running through New Orleans. Happy Mardi Gras 2013!
- Saturday – Jan 19 – Krewe du Vieux – French Quarter – 6:30 pm
- Sunday – Jan 20 – Krewe of Little Rascals – Metairie – 12:00 noon
- Friday – Jan 25 – Krewe of Cork- French Quarter – 3:00pm
- Saturday – Jan 26 – Choctaw – West Bank – Follows Pontchartrain
- Sunday – Jan 27 – Carrollton - Uptown – 12:00 pm
- Wednesday – Feb 6 – Ancient Druids – Uptown – 6:30 pm
- Thursday – Feb 7 – Babylon- Uptown – 5:45 pm
- Friday – Feb 8 – Hermes- Uptown – 6:00 pm
- Saturday – Feb 9 – NOMTOC- Uptown – 10:45 am
- Sunday – Feb 10 – Okeanos- Uptown – 11:00 am
- Monday – Feb 11 – Proteus- Uptown – 5:15 pm
- FAT TUESDAY – Feb 12 – Zulu- Uptown – 8:00 am
You might also like
|Get Ready for a Girlfriend Getaway in The French Quarter!! Make Hotel Monteleone your destination for your getaway with the girls! Excellently located just one...||New Orleans for Valentine’s Day This Valentine's Day, whisk your sweetheart off his/her feet with a romantic getaway to the Hotel Monteleone....||January 2012 eNewsletter Happy 2012! For the...||New Orleans Thanksgiving at Criollo Restaurant Enjoy a delicious New Orleans Thanksgiving Dinner New Orleans is a city that embraces traditions, family...|