New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:00 PM
New Orleans, LA 70112
- Press – 6:00 AM
- Suite and ADA Patrons – 9:00 AM
- All Gates – 10:00 AM
Public Parking Garages
- Garage 1A / Opens at 7:00 AM / $35 Cash Only / ADA Parking Available
- Lot 3 (ADA and Oversized Vehicles) / Opens at 7:00 AM / $35 – $75 Cash Only
- Lot 3A / Opens at 7:00 AM / $35 Cash Only
- ADA East and West / Opens at 7:00 AM/ Sold Out for Entire Saints Season
- Champions Garage / Opens at 6:00 AM / $30 Cash Only / ADA Parking Available
Note: ADA Parking is available in multiple garages at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. For questions about accessibility, please email email@example.com.
- The Mercedes-Benz Superdome has adopted the NFL’s recommended enhanced security screening, which will include hand-held metal-detecting wands at all gates. Because of the enhanced screening, it is highly recommended that fans arrive early and allow for extra time when entering the stadium.
Saints Will Call (Saints Box Office) Times
- 9:00 AM – Halftime
Ticketmaster Will Call (Saints Box Office) Times
- 9:00 AM – Halftime
TicketExchange (Superdome Box Office) Times
- TicketExchange will not be activated for this game.
Children’s Ticket Policy
- Children 5 and under – Free Admission without a ticket.
- Entergy Wall Flag
Saints Hall of Fame Promotions
- SMG offers a text messaging system that allows patrons to submit issues/concerns via text message. If a patron inside the facility wants to report an issue/concern during an event, they send a text message to short code 69050 using the keyword NOLA followed by a space and their issue and location. Building personnel will monitor messages received and respond accordingly. This service varies on an event-by event basis.
Champions Square Presented by Verizon
- Square Opening – 9:00 AM – end of game
- Entertainment – Rebirth Brass Band
- Note: Champions Square will remain open during the game and food and drinks will be available for purchase.
ADA Seating, Parking and Accommodation Inquiries
Please click HERE for additional Saints Game Day information.
Traffic Advisory – Loyola Avenue Streetcar
Due to ongoing construction of the Loyola Avenue Streetcar line, Saints game patrons may experience traffic delays in areas around the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Fans should allow more time to travel to and from the stadium.
You might also like
|New Orleans Saints Hotel The New Orleans Saints go together like Red Beans and Rice or French Bread and Roast Beef. The Hotel...||There’s a Ghost in My Room! The ghost of a young boy visits guests of the Hotel Monteleone Phyllis Paulsen, a successful financial...||Reveillon Dinners in New Orleans You may or may not be well aware of the Christmas tradition, Reveillon dinners in New Orleans, that occur...||Halloween Weekend & Voodoo Music Experience 2012 The Voodoo Music Experience is here once again for Halloween weekend. New Orleans is slowly becoming...|