New Year’s Eve French Quarter Celebration and Fireworks
Monday, December 31, 2012 9:00 PM
New Orleans, LA 70130
Ring in the New Year New Orleans Style with the Hotel Monteleone! The French Quarter will be abuzz with celebration, including the famous “baby drop” at Jackson Square, to the 15 minute fireworks spectacular along the Mississippi River.
Be sure to check out the Hotel Monteleone’s New Year’s Eve package, which is sure to please.
NEW YEARS EVE PACKAGE:
- Welcome Cocktail in our famous Carousel Bar & Lounge
- Special admission for 2 to a fabulous New Year’s Eve party at Jax Brewery at their elegant Riverview Room.
- 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. We have reserved seats for this “Times Square of the South” celebration. Celebrate the arrival of the New Year in style at the elegant Riverview Room located at Jax Brewery.
- Included is a full buffet dinner featuring petite filet, trout almandine and roasted breast of chicken. A Premium open bar is available throughout the party. (Buffet 9:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.)
- Dancing to the fabulous party sounds of “The Top Cats”.
- Champagne and Party favors.
- Enjoy the indoor and outdoor view of the riverfront crowds, countdown and ball drop and the gala fireworks display over the river at midnight.
- Café du Monde
- Café au lait and beignets
BLACK TIE RECOMMENDED
Full prepayment must be received and is non-refundable. 14 day advance purchase is required.
This package is based on a 2 night minimum stay.
Features are $211.00 per person including tax and gratuity. To take advantage of this offer, simply reserve any two nights over New Years Eve 2012 and select corresponding the Themed Package option after you select your room type on the reservation screen.
For reservations and information call (800) 535-9595, Fax (504) 528-1019; email email@example.com.
You might also like
|French Quarter Hotel The French Quarter and the Hotel Monteleone have been very close friends since the beginning of this...||Valentine’s Day in New Orleans What could be more romantic than celebrating Valentine's Day in New Orleans? This romantic holiday is...||New Orleans Thanksgiving at Criollo Restaurant Enjoy a delicious New Orleans Thanksgiving Dinner New Orleans is a city that embraces traditions, family...||Halloween Weekend & Voodoo Music Experience 2012 The Voodoo Music Experience is here once again for Halloween weekend. New Orleans is slowly becoming...|