Wicked the Musical
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:00 PM
New Orleans, LA 70116
Back by popular demand! Variety calls Wicked “a cultural phenomenon.” When it last played New Orleans in 2010, it broke box office records with sell out shows.
The New York Times calls Wicked “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times). The Broadway hit is a winner of 35 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards.
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One of the girls, born with emerald green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other girl is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for ”the most complete – and completely satisfying – new musical in a long time” (USA Today).
Presented by Broadway in New Orleans
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 2:00pm & 8:00pm
- Friday, May 10, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 2:00pm & 8:00pm
- Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 2:00pm & 7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Friday, May 17, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 2:00pm & 8:00pm
- Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 2:00pm & 7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Friday, May 24, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 25, 2013 at 2:00pm & 8:00pm
- Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 2:00pm & 7:30pm
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Friday, May 31, 2013 at 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 2:00pm & 8:00pm
- Sunday, June 2, 2013 at 2:00pm & 7:30pm
Please note: Wicked in not included as part of the Season Subscription Package. Season Subscribers have first access and can add Wicked to Season Subscription.
For more information, visit BroadwayInNewOrleans.com or call 800.218.SHOW (7469) Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Season Subscribers enjoy the privilege of premium seating locations, priority ticket opportunities, lost ticket insurance, and exchange privileges on their existing seats. On-sale dates for individual shows will be announced in the coming months. Groups of 20 or more can reserve seats now by calling 504.287.0372.
Hotel Monteleone Theater Dinner Packages
Before you head out for your night of New Orleans theater, enjoy a pre-theater dinner package with the Hotel Monteleone.
A major credit card is required to confirm your reservation. A Hotel Monteleone representative will contact you within two business days to obtain your credit card information.
You might also like
|Tales of the Cocktail Hotel Monteleone is the Official Festival Hotel in New Orleans Hotel Monteleone is thrilled to be hosting...||Treme Creole Gumbo Festival 2012 Few things satisfy the palate more than a bowl of steaming hot, spicy hot Creole gumbo, and nowhere is...||Oak Street Po-Boy Festival 2012 New Orleans Po-Boy: A Classic What is known in some parts of the country as a "submarine sandwich" and...||Thanksgiving in New Orleans 2013 Join Hotel Monteleone for Thanksgiving New Orleans Style New Orleans is the perfect place to sit back,...|