YLC Wednesday at the Square: The Mother Hips plus Jon Roniger
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:00 PM
New Orleans, LA 70130
YLC Wednesday at the Square is a 12-week concert series at Lafayette Square in the New Orleans Central Business District.
The event features live New Orleans music with food and drink for sale, to benefit the Young Leadership Council.
Concerts are held every Wednesday through May 22, 2013 5pm to 8pm, rain or shine. This event is free and open to the public.
Local artisans also sell their work in the Artist Village near the Camp Street entrance.
YLC Wednesday at the Square Event Calendar:
- April 10, 2013 – The Mother Hips plus Jon Roniger
- April 17, 2013 – The Revivalists plus Disco Demolition Knights
- April 24, 2013 - Eric McFadden with Bernie Worrell, Luther Dickenson, Eric Bolivar, & Robert Mercurio, plus Dave Jordan Band
- May 1, 2013 – The Meters Experience featuring Leo Nocentelli, plus Chris Mule & the Perpetrators
- May 8, 2013 – Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk plus Mahayla
- May 15, 2013 – Billy Iuso & Restless Natives plus N’awlins Johnnys
- May 22, 2013 - Season Finale Performance to be Announced May 8, plus Westbank Mike
You might also like
|Celebrate Christmas in New Orleans, Part One While many might not associate wintertime Christmas as the premiere time of year to visit the city of...||September 2012 eNewsletter As summer...||Treme Creole Gumbo Festival 2012 Few things satisfy the palate more than a bowl of steaming hot, spicy hot Creole gumbo, and nowhere is...||Thanksgiving in New Orleans 2013 Join Hotel Monteleone for Thanksgiving New Orleans Style New Orleans is the perfect place to sit back,...|