Dive into Summer at one of New Orleans’s Best Rooftop Pools
Hotel Monteleone’s rooftop pool oasis makes hot summer days and nights in New Orleans sublime! There’s no place better to soak up the sun, wade in the blue pool, and lounge back, taking in the French Quarter’s skyline — honestly, all year round. Access to our rooftop pool is reserved exclusively for our guests. So, no need to navigate around the crowd on your way to our Acqua Bella Poolside Bar. Please take advantage of our special summer rates and book your stay today.
At Hotel Monteleone, you can start your day getting lost in the French Quarter’s marvelous streets, return during the mid-day heat for a refreshing dip in our enormous rooftop pool, and close your evening with live entertainment and a signature cocktail and bar bite from The Carousel Bar and Lounge.
Pre-Dip: Enjoy the View from Our Rooftop.
The views from the rooftop pool offer a breathtaking view of the French Quarter. Before you lounge in the pool or know out some swim laps, take in the picturesque view of other French Quarter skyline. Charge your cell phone and prepare to take memorable photos for your friends or family that didn’t make the trip with you. Many of our guests say this is their favorite relaxing spot high above Hotel Monteleone luxurious suites.
Our rooftop pool overlooking downtown New Orleans is open from 6:00am – 10:00pm, with the poolside bar open in season from 11:00am – 6:00pm. You might spot fireworks on the Mississippi River, festive parades, or music below from the wedding second lines.
During Your Dip
Chairs are first-come-first-serve, and towels are complimentary. Just bring your swimsuit, a sun hat, and a smile. The rooftop pool is heated, so if it’s cold in the winter, you can still go for a dip! Craving a refreshing drink or snack? Keep reading.
Acqua Bella Poolside Bar
Hungry or thirsty? Grab lunch at our poolside bar, Acqua Bella. Acqua Bella offers a range of refreshing beverages and light bites.
Poolside Drinks Include:
- Pineapple Dream – This cocktail is a refreshing blend of Stiggens pineapple rum, cherry sangue, pineapple juice, and fresh lime
- Fleur-De-Lis – This tasty beverage is made with gin, St. Germaine elderflower liqueur, cucumber, and fresh lemon juice, topped with a splash of ginger ale
- Pimm’s Cup – The perfect drink for a New Orleans afternoon, featuring a blend of Pimm’s No. 1, strawberry, cucumber, fresh lemon juice, and a touch of simple syrup topped with Sprite.
- Frozen Cocktails – Choose from frozen classics like a Margarita or Piña Colada, or opt for a non-alcoholic frozen drink
Our rooftop bar (open seasonally) also stocks a full assortment of spirits, beer and wine, plus sodas, juices, and bottled water.
Small Bites Include:
- New Orleans Style Lucky Dog – Eat this New Orleans classic poolside topped with slaw, ketchup, mustard, and relish!
- Criollo Burger – Monteleone’s signature burger blend, topped with Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle, Onions, and Tillamook Cheddar Cheese on a House-Made Brioche.
- Roasted Club Chicken – Enjoy applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, locally grown tomatoes, and bibb lettuce on a Ciabatta bread.
- Caesar Salad or Criollo Salad – make it a meal with the addition of grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, or beef.
These are just a few of the delicious treats available!
View our Acqua Bella Food and Drink Menu for rooftop dining options. Not all rooftop pools provide guests with the ease and convenience of a pool bar, so take advantage of ours.
After Your Dip
1. Give yourself the spa treatment at Spa Aria. This spa is one of the best spas in the city. The facials, manicures, and pedicures, as well as their massages, are divine. We also recommend saving some time to pamper yourself while you’re here with bubbly champagne. Whether it’s your head or your toes, or your entire body that needs soothing, their expert staff will guide you through a satisfying journey. Using intuitive hands and world-renown products from Pevonia and Cinq Mondes, our pampering is certain to ease the most exhausted souls. Comforting, rejuvenating, unforgettable!
2. Go for a spin as you order a classic cocktail at one of the world’s top 20 must-see bars – The Carousel Bar. Also, sit back and listen to live music in The Lounge area.
Looking for other cool ways to spend a hot day?
New Orleans offers plenty of cool ways to spend hot summer days. Our convenient French Quarter location makes it easy to access many indoor family-friendly summer attractions. With any of these great options, you can’t go wrong when you stay at our New Orleans hotel! Book your summer getaway today!