Hotel Monteleone is committed to making your wedding dreams come true
Hotel Monteleone gives you the choices that make your wedding your own, and the help you need to make them wisely. Hotel Monteleone is first choice when it comes to locations for wedding receptions in New Orleans.
From a complimentary suite to a customized menu to a free room on your first anniversary, your wedding will be as perfect as only Hotel Monteleone can make it. Only Hotel Monteleone has the experience, confidence, and facilities to create the event of your dreams. Romance, after all, has always found its home in the French Quarter.
Planning Specifics and Guest Accommodations
Making your wedding your own is all about options, especially when it comes to the menu. From cold and hot hors d’oeuvres to specialty stations and enhancements like ice carvings and international coffees, we bring all the great taste of Hotel Monteleone to your wedding celebration. Our professional experience with Hotel Monteleone is world class and carefully planned.
Our Preferred Rooms are the largest of our rooms, and are also available with a king bed or two double beds. Most of our Preferred Rooms feature views of the Mississippi River or the French Quarter. If you’re looking for the best hotel rooms New Orleans has to offer, then look no further than the historic Hotel Monteleone. We will make your wedding day everything you dreamed of and more.
WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE
We Offer A Full Line Of Services & Rooms
- Dedicated Wedding Specialists
- Special Room Rates
- Complimentary Bridal Suite Night of Reception
- Exclusive Photo Opportunity with the Famed Hotel Monteleone Rooftop Sign
- Fine Linens and Votive Candles on Reception Tables
- Private Area with Refreshments for Bride and Groom Prior to Grand Entrance into Reception
- Complimentary Bartenders and Culinarians During the Reception
- Lagniappe with your Choice of Chocolate Fondue, Artisan Cheese and Fruit Display, or Baked Brie en Croute with Assorted Breads and Crackers
- Private Attendant During the Reception for the Bridal Couple
- Champagne and Hors d’Oeuvres Brought to the Bridal Suite After the Reception
- One Complimentary Parking Pass for the Bride and Groom on the Evening of the Reception
- Two Complimentary Criollo Breakfast Vouchers for the Bride and Groom to Enjoy on the Morning After the Wedding
Queen Anne Ballroom
Maximum 225 people.
La Nouvelle Ballroom
Maximum 300 people.
A Meal To Remember
Thinking about your rehearsal dinner? We can provide that personal touch along with fresh ideas. It’s our goal to create an unforgettable dinner.
Let our professional staff worry about the details, while you take this opportunity to mingle and relax with your family and wedding party before your big day.
A Time-Honored Tradition
Tea, wine, and dessert are the best way to celebrate with the Bride-To-Be. Give her that perfect day by letting us add a special touch and provide a menu to fit her taste!
Dreams Come True
You’ve dreamed of this day your entire life. From the perfect wedding dress to the breathtaking ceremony. Can you picture yourself exchanging vows in the French Quarter’s most celebrated hotel?
Our professional catering staff are here to listen and provide you with ideas and options to make your dream ceremony come to life. We are committed to follow through all the way down the aisle.
Day After Brunch
Give A Proper Goodbye
It’s the morning after your big day and you are now officially married – congrats!
What better way to wind down the festivities than with a celebratory brunch? This gives you a moment to thank your family and spend a little more time with everyone before heading off to your honeymoon.